Monday, November 22, 2010

Microsoft giving it free

Microsoft Essentials and Microsoft Security Essentials.

The most amazing part of these tools is that they are Microsoft products and still are available for free; just that your OS should be a Genuine Windows OS.

I just tried Windows Live Writer. This is my second post using this tool. The first one was a simple test if this is working or not. It is indeed very handy to write using the tool. Editing is done on a “MS Word” like page, plus, you can have your theme set in the background so that you know how is it going to look when posted.

Another change I have done was Anti-Virus Software. Earlier I was using, a software provided by my company. Now I have switched to Microsoft Security Essentials. Lets see, how well it goes with it.

Thanks to Google/Mozilla/Wikkipedia/etc etc, who have changed the concept in the market and we who have already paid so much on software are now getting these “genuine” payment advantages. Smile

No comments: